[mythtv-users] DST issue, Americas/Tijuana, PDT

Mike Fenston altmcf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:11:25 UTC 2007

Just in case there are others still living with the timezone problem
out there and just decided to live with the times being off ... here
are the final notes from a private thread.  Only applies if your
timezone was or is currently Americas/Tijuana

Finally fixed it.  The problem was my timezone was set to
America/Tijuana which worked fine in the past.  I am in San Diego.
Mexico must not have agreed with the new timezone changes hence the
split off.  I used America/Los_Angeles instead.  Still needed to do
the stuff below after finally getting it right so thanks for pointing
me in the right direction!  This stuff worked for my mythtv FC5 box

yum update tzdata
$ mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv   mythconverg
mysql> delete from   program;
mysql> quit
$ mythfilldatabase