[mythtv-users] Quick way to find all "New Episodes Only" rules?

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Tue Apr 3 20:24:04 UTC 2007

Given DD's ongoing problems, it'd probably be good to be able to find
New Episodes Only rules so they can be checked by hand.  I know I have
a bunch of them, but I also have a ton of other rules and don't relish
going through every rule by hand to see.

Anybody got a quick SQL query that will pull them all out?  Otherwise,
I'll reverse-engineer it from the source and some experiments, but I'm
assuming anyone familiar w/the scheduler or even MythWeb knows what
column of what table has these values right off the top of his head.

(Is it as simple as looking for record.dupmethod = 6?  A quick
inspection of that table seems to show 6 = New and 1 = Subt&Desc,
but I haven't looked thoroughly yet.)