[mythtv-users] GeForce 6200 at 1080i

William Munson william_munson at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 3 21:23:41 UTC 2007

nik gibson wrote:
> Does anyone have a working 1080i output configuration for a GeForce 6200 card?
>
> I have it working at 720p but the de-interlacing causes square
> pixelation during scenes with fast motion.  I've tried every
> combination of kernel, bob, etc... and it doesn't make a difference.
>
> >From what I've read the best picture I could achieve would be to have
> the 6200 output at 1080 interlaced but that seems easier said then
> done even with powerstrip.
>
> If anyone has been able to do it or has any tips please let me know.
>
> Thanks!

I have a GeForce FX 5200 running 1080i and 540p. You are welcome to drop
these modelines and give them a try.

        ModeLine    "my540p" 37.26 824 944 1048 1104 468 514 528 563
+hsync +vsync
        Mode "my1080i"
                DotClock 74.52
                HTimings 1640 1888 2096 2208
                VTimings 920 1012 1028 1126
                Flags "-HSync" "-VSync" "Interlace"
        EndMode

both of these modeline have been modified so that the available display
just fills my screen. It would be easy enough to mod them to fit yours
if the base modeline is stable on your display. Write me off-list if
these work and you want help fitting them to your display.

Cheers,
William