[mythtv-users] Data Direct "service"

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Wed Apr 4 00:32:40 UTC 2007

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
>     > Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:43:32 -0700
>     > From: Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com>
>
>     > It's in "User Questions, Problems, and Comments". I believe
>     > it was started yesterday and may have "generic" in the title
>     > but I'm not allowed to go look ;-).
>
> I presume that there's nothing preventing you from creating a
> brand-new login at the forum and coming right back in, using a

I did try to set up an alternative account just to see the
new messages but I made no attempt to conceal my identity.
Apparently this account with the same return address was
banned also (this is when I asked for the "labsadmin" which
David posted). I'll just wait for a reply to the letter I
sent them.

> More to the point, does getting banned interrupt your ability to
> fetch data from your DD login?

No. I can still grab data, login to manage my lineups. etc.

--  bjm