[mythtv-users] Running Game Console and Need Help

Adam Branaugh abranaugh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:26:00 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

I recently got a Playstation 2 for free and would like to hook it up
to myth to play (I only have a monitor and no TV), I get video to
display fine but the button response takes a couple seconds.  I
relized the problem here was that Myth was recording it so I tried the
same thing with mplayer and had the same problem.  Xawtv and TVtime
does not work with the PVR-150 card.  So my question is how can I
bypass recording everything that is going on so I can play the games
without any delay when I push a button?  I don't need it to play in
the myth player I can use another player but which one should I use?

Just a reminder I am using the Hauppauge PVR-150

Thanks,
Adam
--
You have just recieved a message from Adam Branaugh