[mythtv-users] DVD Rip - nothing except ISO works

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at graze.net
Wed Apr 4 21:28:08 UTC 2007

All,

I apologize if this has been covered, but I've looked and am unable to find the answer.  I'm running SVN 13169 and I am unable to rip any DVDs in any format except ISO - meaning the Perfect, excellent, good, etc. don't work.  And they appear to exit immediately without even hitting the device.  Is this known?  Is there a workaround?

I see the following errors in mtd.log, but there is nothing wrong with the filesystem (neither full nor non-writable) and ISO rips work:

14:33:39: job thread beginning to rip dvd title
14:33:40: Error: Couldn't write blocks during a rip. Filesystem size exceeded? Disc full?

Thanks,
Brian