[mythtv-users] One tuner missing from liveTV

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Apr 5 13:34:56 UTC 2007

I've been tracking down a problem with my setup.  It turned out to be a
bad port on the amplifier I am using....

I have two tuners, a PVR150 and an HDTV3000.

But in the meantime, with the stronger signal, I've rescanned and
re-setup my channels.

Somewhere in there, I lost the analog tuner from liveTV.  Myth records
from it just fine, but no analog channels show up when I use liveTV.

I'm pretty sure that it's a setting somewhere, but I've been all through
the settings and I can't anything that looks promising.

--Yan