[mythtv-users] Running Game Console and Need Help

Adam Branaugh abranaugh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:25:05 UTC 2007

Well Stroller I went to the link and it said nothing about if you
bought the development kit than you use the cd, all I saw was PS2
LInux (TM) but anyway.  It looks like I am going to be buying one of
these off of ebay
http://www.amazon.com/VGA-Monitor-Input-Convertor-Selector/dp/B000JCLLUW

Thanks for everyones help!
On 4/5/07, Stroller <linux.luser at myrealbox.com> wrote:
> No. It says "if you've bought the Sony Linux development kit for PS2
> then the included software (the CD) allows you to use this adaptor
> with that".
>
> All you need to do is read. This subject has been done to death on
> all the gaming forums - about half an hour's Googling (if you read
> properly) would tell you everything you need to know.
>
> Stroller.
>

> On 5 Apr 2007, at 05:13, Adam Branaugh wrote:
>
> > Ok so with that thing, do I need to have linux installed on my PS2?  I
> > do not have that nor interested in that.   Whats the cd for also?
> >
> > On 4/4/07, Greg Cockburn <gergnz at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> http://www.ps2modchip.com/search.php?page=dvdx
> >>
> >> Nuff said.

You have just recieved a message from Adam Branaugh