[mythtv-users] No HD listings after 4/14 with DataDirect

Joshua Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Fri Apr 6 03:16:17 UTC 2007

On 4/5/07, Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin at acs.bu.edu> wrote:

> Yeah, that's me exactly.  I wasn't going to mention affiliates since
> this list obviously covers a large geographic area, but I guess I might
> as well.
>
> ABC: WCVB
> NBC: WHDH
> CBS: WBZ
> FOX: WFXT
> CW: WLVI
> PBS: WGBH
>
>              --Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin at bu.edu>
>
> Mark Chang wrote:
> > On 4/5/07, Geoff Mishkin <gmishkin at acs.bu.edu> wrote:
> >> I just noticed my listings for ABC end as early as 4/8.  Yay!  I'm glad
> >> I'm not the only one having this problem.  Can anyone look at the XML
> >> that is coming from DD and make sure it is really their problem, and
> not
> >> a problem with MythTV?
> >
> > Same here. Needham, MA has outages as early as 4/8/2007:
> > WCVB-DT (ABC 5.1)

On the flip side, I'm in 48209 and I don't notice anything missing after a
quick check of my "Upcoming Recordings" screen; I have upcoming recordings
showing up across the board through 04/18. My HD stations are recorded from
Comcast via QAM, plus a couple that I get via antenna since at the time I
set things up Comcast didn't carry them in HD.