[mythtv-users] No HD listings after 4/14 with DataDirect

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Fri Apr 6 08:05:42 UTC 2007

Mitch Gore wrote:
> Ahh, crap....
>
> I just noticed that mine are all gone also!  I wonder what the likely hood
> of this getting fixed before then?  This is going to really suck if its not
> fixed.  I guess we could map the channels to the analog versions of the
> station but i havent checked if those work.  I guess ill follow the threads
> on this and if by the 10th we dont have a solution ill be switching sources
> or a new program...  :(

Ditto on the missing data...

(FWIW, OTA in the Portland/Beaverton Oregon area, looking at the mythweb
interface, using .019-fixes)

4/8 I've got one, perhaps two channels missing data.

4/15, it's grown to about 5 channels

4/16, over half of all the digital stations are empty.

However, upcoming recordings does look normal up to the end of the data
(4/18)

Grrrrr.....