[mythtv-users] Modifying channels from database

Mattia Martinello liste at mattiamartinello.com
Sun Apr 8 20:38:27 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean ha scritto:
> If you're making a significant number of changes***, you should use
> mythtv-setup's "Delete All" button to delete all video sources, then
> re-create video sources (after modifying your DataDirect/XMLTV
> configuration to remove the undesired channels), input connections, and
> channels.
The problem is that when I search the channels by scanning the
transports, many many many unworking channels (about 100) are added
(testing channels and some channels I can't view), and you understand
that it is very unconfortable to delete them one to one from
mythtv-setup, and it is better to delete them with a query mode...

Mattia.