[mythtv-users] MythTV Sirius Satellite Radio Integration

Chris Everest chriseverest at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:32:03 UTC 2007

On 4/9/07, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:

> As great as this hack is, I am hoping someone with coding skills will
> take the mantle up and build an actual plug-in.  I do get concerned
> with screen burn-in, and aside from turning the tv off  (or running a
> different plug-in while listening) I don't see a way to avoid this.

Gabe...  A screenshot is a bit hard for me, because I am strictly on a TV.
When my wife gets done with watching "The Bachelor", I'll give it a shot.
However, I use DPMS on my mythtv, so the screen blanks after 10 minutes of
inactivity while in the menus.  So far, sipie is not causing my DPMS to
disable.  So...  No worries.

For anyone that is interested here are some examples of pynotify
http://trac.gajim.org/attachment/ticket/1901/pynotify-samples.tar.3.bz2

--
Chris Everest