[mythtv-users] Adding second tuner card - failing miserably!

Gordon O'Brien gordon.obrien at mediasquare.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 23:22:31 UTC 2007

Thanks Dennis (I didn't want to pester you any more on your forum!)

Initial observation seems to be a lot more stable.
I now however have 3 configured capture cards:
DVB:0
Dev/video0 (Not Responding)
Dev/video1

Is there any way I can remove the video0 capture card without removing
all configured cards?
If I remove all cards and re-add the correct two, will I have to
reconfigure all of my channels again (had to do a lot of manual
tweaking!)?

Thanks
Gordon