[mythtv-users] Slow Deletes option?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Apr 11 13:35:50 UTC 2007

>From the "Best Filesystem Type" thread... where exactly is Slow Deletes?
I use ext3 and I believe I have this issue on occasion. I watched a show
the other night, finished it, deleted it, and the mythbackend crashed.
Monit brough it back up in short order, but 24 was recording at the time
so I have about a minute gap in the show...oops!

So I'd really like to enable this option but I can't find it. I'm
running version 0.20-139.fc5.at. Is it in this version somewhere?

Thanks,
James