[mythtv-users] Whats the difference between nvidia MX4000 and 5200

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:39:54 UTC 2007

At the cost of the card it's probably not that big of an issue to
replace when they stop supporting it as I'm doing now to replace my MX
4000...

Mainly it's to find something that's compatible with Myth, I
personally think HD will become more compatible in the very near
future and I'll probably buy something more appropriate when it does.

Does anyone know the max resolution obtainable by the 5200 series
cards given a beefy enough processor, etc.?

AJM,