[mythtv-users] Ok Backend seems worked out, in my head -- just a couple more frontend questions

Chris Funk cfunk30myth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:26:17 UTC 2007

On 4/12/07, David Frascone <dave at frascone.com> wrote:

> Paul Mason wrote:
> >

> > On 12/04/07, *David Frascone* <dave at frascone.com
> > <mailto:dave at frascone.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Anyone?
> >

> > Perhaps people took your sig too literally!
> >

> >     David Frascone wrote:
> >
> >                         Free advice is worth what you pay for it
> >

> > ;o)
> Ahhh -- Thanks for noticing -- my.sig is supposed to spin -- but it was
> woefully stuck.  I've nudged it (restarted it's cron job), so it should
> be more entertaining, and less annoying now.
>
> Well . . maybe not less annoying . . .
>
> -Dave
>
> --
>
> David Frascone
>
>                    Famous last words - Icarus: Aaaahhhhhhhhh.

Any particular reason you can't use it to get rid of your DVR?  I have a
dct6412 and the only time it has gotten used since i started using myth
again 2 months ago was to watch the Sopranos in HD last week. It is going
back to comcast soon.  Obviously you still need an stb for digital channels,
but you could drop the extra 9 bucks a month to rent the dvr.  If you are
renting that is.

Chris