[mythtv-users] Can a frontend have a different mythvideodirectory?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Apr 13 03:40:13 UTC 2007

On 12-Apr-07, at 8:47 PM, Anduin Withers wrote:

> There is not, however adding such an option would not be difficult
> (videoscan.cpp ~line 105 if you just want to throw something in
> there).

Different question but same area - I'd like to have the ability to
have a per-frontend prefix for the video path. Reason for this is
it's not practical for me to have the video tree mounted in the same
place on all my frontends so I'd like the option of redirecting the
video root to some convenient place for those boxes. This would be
similar to the RecordFilePrefix setting for recordings.

There seems to be a general distaste for adding more config options
so would such a patch be likely to make it in?

- George