[mythtv-users] Tiny wireless keyboard for Myth use?

btsglw btsglw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 07:10:25 UTC 2007

On 13/04/07, JS Boyd <mythtv at futures.com> wrote:
> Ok, it's not tiny. It's fullsize. It's RF rather than IR and has a
> built-in joystick mouse. Plus it even has handles!
>
> The BTC 9019URF Wireless keyboard:
>
> http://www.btc.com.tw/english/news_15.htm
>
> It's been great. With this keyboard I can use Myth and the Linux system
> underneath fully. Searching for items, or running Firefox with the Flash
> plugin to play Pandora, or using SoftSqueeze instead on MythMusic.  I
> have an IR remote with Lirc too, but we don't use it any more.
>
> S.

Must say that I saw this keyboard mentioned before on the list and
have ordered one from ebay. Bought it specifically for my kitchen
frontend running minimyth.  Since the latter now includes Mythbrowser
(great work Pablo!), I really need a mouse to navigate web pages.  I
had toyed with using lircmd on my sky remote but found it a bit too
clunky.

Ver