[mythtv-users] Problem recording

Erik Dansbo dansbo at mail.dk
Mon Apr 16 12:42:37 UTC 2007

Hi guys

I'm having some trouble getting my mythtv to record scheduled programs.

I have no trouble in recording liveTV nor trouble seeing the program in the media library.

I have installed mythtv on a Fedora Core 6 using the KDE desktop.

I am using a WIN TV PCI-FM card, where I am capturing my signal from the built in S-video input.

When I want to record I have tried to manually set it up. Afterwards I can find the scheduled recording in "scheduled recordings" But when mythtv should start to record I get an error.

It simply just says recording failed.

Hope there is someone out there who can help.