[mythtv-users] Dumb SVN question

Phill Wiggin alamar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:41:21 UTC 2007

> > You only have to build the mythweather-revamp module.. You don't have to
> > rebuild the entire tree.  I'm not familiar with gentoo, but that's what
> > I do for Fedora.
> >
> > -Rich

PhillB was asking whether he can use SVN mythweather with the current
Portage version of Mythtv.  So far as I can tell, Portage has the
.20-fixes version of MythTV. (Currently 13110, I believe.)

So, the real question is: Can you use SVN Mythweather-revamp with
-fixes MythTV.  Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to that.

But, using an overlay will build the entire Myth SVN, including
Mythweather, as far as I know.

--PhillW