[mythtv-users] MythTV video slow (low framerate) and sound not quitting using Feisty Fawn (7.0.4)
gberz3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:00:16 UTC 2007
I'm having trouble with my MythTV setup. My setup is as follows:
1) I have a vanilla install of Ubuntu Feisty Fawn 7.0.4 Alternate
2) using on-board sound
3) Motherboard: http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Pro...uID=92&LanID=0
4) TV Tuner: http://www.leadtek.com/eng/tv_tuner/...&pronameid=321
My issues are as follows:
1) Video is slow (low framerate and lag) using Ubuntu (Although
Fedora is acceptable)
2) Sound doesn't quit after leaving MythTV (this is very very very
. . .any help would be appreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users