[mythtv-users] FIXED - Permissions error - was SVN 13224 - new error mytharchivehelper

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 01:52:24 UTC 2007

If anyone is interested, the problems I was having when trying to
compile mythplugins seems to have been related to the mythplugins
directory and the files that it contained. Even though I was using SVN
and did an 'svn update" something didn't work correctly?

I deleted the directory and re-downloaded and all compiled without a hitch.

Thanks for all the input and suggestions,

AJM,