[mythtv-users] Help with wife issues (multiple front ends start)

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:32:28 UTC 2007

YOU ROCK!

Thanks so much, I changed it to start with a fresh session every time, and
that seems to have cleared it up!

Any ideas on how to get back my default menus with all the administrative
items?  I don't know if this is related, but when I was in kcontrol, I
noticed that when I click on "Administrative Mode" view on some of the
areas, and it asks for the root password, but it doesn't accept my root
password...  I know it's correct, I login via telnet all the time, and su to
root...