[mythtv-users] wiki entries for AVerMedia M150-D, M1500, and ASUS PVR-416 added

raphael rpooser at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:47:09 UTC 2007

Rod Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently posted a query about CX88 and "Blackbird" audio problems. I've not
> resolved those, but in response to a reply I've uploaded the wiki entry I
> prepared on the AVerMedia M150-D card I've got prior to fixing those
> problems. As far as I can tell, this card is very similar to the AVerMedia
> M1500 and the ASUS PVR-416, so I've created entries for them, too, linking to
> the M150-D entry. If anybody is interested, here's the direct link:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/AVerMedia_M150-D

Actually that was useful, because my cx88 card also works better using
v4lctl to tune instead of mythtv. Mine does not have hardware encoding.
Also using the v4lctl method to surf live TV works great, no hanging,
iff I put the sleep section in. It seems you might have been right about
there being something wrong with the way the cx88 driver tunes. Thanks.
Raphael