[mythtv-users] Parental Pin Problems

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Apr 25 22:37:22 UTC 2007

On Apr 25, 2007, at 2:43 PM, Trey Thompson wrote:

> Is anyone else having these problems?  Now that the wife is totally
> on board here, I'm putting all our kids DVDs on, and I'm very
> serious about protecting them from the movies that aren't
> appropriate for them...

Are you sure you're doing it right? I was confused by this at first.
I thought that entering the pin as soon as I saw the videos was the
way to go, but it didn't seem to work right. I then realized I had to
enter the LEVEL that I wanted before he pin. So if you want level 4,
press 4, then the pin. It makes much more sense to me now that I'm
using it correctly and I haven't seen any issues with it.