[mythtv-users] MediaMVP Questions

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Thu Apr 26 14:43:04 UTC 2007

I'm trying to decide what to put in our bedroom, to watch myth
recordings.  I understand that there are a few downsides to mediamvp  .
. . but is there any better solution for a simple SD viewer?

Questions:  Can it view a HD stream?  I mean, if I have a recording in
HD, how can I watch it in SD on a media MVP?  Is it possible?

Can it fast-forward?  I know I can't commercial skip -- but if the fast
forward is good enough . . .

Can it change channels?  On all tuners?

Thanks in advance,

-Dave

--

David Frascone

                 I'd love to, but I prefer to remain an enigma.