[mythtv-users] OT: need help on cable TV splitters

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 22:11:59 UTC 2007

One more lower tech possible issue:  You say you've been using a 4 way
splitter.  From everything I've heard from your message you have 3 inputs
(Cable Box, Cable Modem, MythTV box).  That leaves you one open port on the
4 way splitter.  Do you have a resistor on the 4th output?  That will give
you huge signal degredation if you don't.

--Douglas Wagner