[mythtv-users] Does such a cable exist? (DVI+SPDIF->HDMI)

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Mon Apr 30 21:50:02 UTC 2007

On 30 Apr 2007, at 21:09, James Buckley wrote:
> I've seen several graphics cards with HDMI out, which also have an
> internal spdif header allowing audio passthru). However these are like
> unicorns (everybody's heard of one, nobody's seen one). I'm in the UK
> and can't seem to find ANYWHERE selling one).

I use the "trade only" division associated with this company, so it
is always the first place I look:
<http://www.redstore.net/fx/techinfo.php?itm_code=MSIGPC017>

I don't believe the photo is of this model - if you Google the model
number you'll find a number of other suppliers (many USAian) using
the same photo but all stating that it has HDMI output.

Stroller.