[mythtv-users] vga to scart poor picture quality

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:39:48 UTC 2007

On 8/3/07, Steve Smith <st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's excellent news!!! You've implemented the "interlaced
> framebuffer".....and exactly the way I was going to do it
> when I got round to it....
>
> Gimme gimme!!!! Any chance you can release the code?

Steve

Are you (or can you) use the mythtv-vid branch?

I've worked up a new opengl deinterlacer to do the same today. I need
to confirm it's working OK but using an lcdtv on an interlaced
modeline, it shows the same problem as before i.e. it drops out of
sync after pauses etc. It may be fine with vga to scart however. Fancy
testing it?

Regards

Mark