[mythtv-users] How to update IMDB info for all folders in mythvideo?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 03:36:43 UTC 2007

I have a centralized DVD server running Samba that I connect to from my Xbox
Media Center, Windows PC, etc. I have mounted the directory via Samba as
/dvd on my mythbox, and I can see the files and watch movies. One issue I'm
running into is updating the IMDB info for the movies. I can update the info
for one movie at a time via setup, but I was wondering if there was a way to
update all movies in the folder. With over 60 movies currently I'm lazy and
don't want to go to each folder one at a time. Is this possible?

If it's documented please yell at me - I couldn't find info in the Wiki.

Thanks,
Matt