[mythtv-users] help re DVD

norman norman at littletank.org
Sun Aug 5 11:29:14 UTC 2007

During the making of a DVD of a recorded broadcast, which I frequently
do, I have hit a problem. Everything was going according to plan until
the process reached Running mythreplex and there the process has stuck.
Not only that but I am unable to cancel and exit the process. I have
tried switching off the computer and rebooting, I have closed down
frontend, I have closed down backend and, in every case, the screen
showing the progress of making the DVD just reappears making it
impossible to repeat the make DVD process. Please help me get things
back on the rails.

Norman