[mythtv-users] Fonts not visible on Myth main menu

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Sun Aug 5 17:13:23 UTC 2007

On 05/08/2007 17:59, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> The strangest thing is that the main menu shows only the icon in the
> upper right-hand corner.  MythTV appears to respond to keyboard and
> remote commands, I can blindly select the menu option and watch Live TV,
> etc…

I occasioanlly get that if I edit the theme or the myth
x/y-offset/width/height, once the usable screen area gets too small the
menu text is simplt not displayed, but if you know what
up/down/enter/escape combinations to use you can still navigate tp get
back to setup to change things back.

Do you get a brief "flash" of the menu screen which then disappears?