[mythtv-users] Need a way to clean up database after losing recordings

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Aug 6 17:48:13 UTC 2007

On 08/06/2007 12:37 PM, Craig Fry wrote:
> In the end I just sat there and did it manually.  It certainly tells
> me I record to much and watch to little.

But I'd venture to say that's the whole purpose of a DVR.  If you always
have more TV than you can watch, you always have something "good" to
watch (where "good" is relative).  If you run out of recordings, you end
up wasting your viewing time (admittedly, wasted time itself ;) watching
whatever's on through LiveTV, like a caveman.  :)

Mike