[mythtv-users] Mythweb update problem

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Mon Aug 6 18:05:51 UTC 2007

Since rebuilding my systems, I've discovered that I can't actually do any
updates from the channel maintenance page of mythweb. I get this line in the
apache error_log:

[Mon Aug 06 18:54:42 2007] [error] [client 192.168.1.3] ALERT - configured POST
variable limit exceeded - dropped variable 'finetune_1736' (attacker
'192.168.1.3', file '/var/www/html/mythweb/mythweb.php'), referer:
http://ruby/mythweb/settings/tv/channels

This means that I can't change *anything* on that page. Other Mythweb update
functions seem unaffected, so I don't *think* it's a permissions problem.

Did a quick hunt round to see if I could find any POST variable limit -
obviously that page is going to have a lot of variables if you have many
channels defined - any clues please? (Running trunk SVN 14033)

Mike Perkins