Jay Mallar lists at jaymallar.com
Tue Aug 7 19:38:59 UTC 2007

David Brodbeck wrote:
> On Aug 7, 2007, at 12:01 PM, Jeff Wormsley wrote:
>
>> I suppose the sc***n sc****rs will be resurrected now, for ill or
>> good.
>>

> I'm sure some people will go that route -- the "information wants to
> be free" sorts who feel that paying anything for any kind of data is
> too much.  Personally I'm happy to pay a reasonable fee for reliable,
> convenient data.  I'm withholding judgement until I see what the
> price structure actually is.

I don't mind paying a fee either, but my hope is that paying for the
data buys us a new level of support, reliability, and stability.

I'm also interested in what is being done to prevent someone else from
"stealing" their data and having us kicked out cold again?  Seems to me
an unscrupulous company could just buy a login and use it for all their
commercial systems, no?

--
-Jay