[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Aug 8 15:49:51 UTC 2007

On Aug 8, 2007, at 8:14 AM, Braindead wrote:

> You can still lose, they reverse the charges and 'investigate'..
> If someone on the other end simply claims they sent you something
> (no signature required on the receiving end) you can lose... I did
> once.  Sure it doesn't happen very often, neither does identity
> theft really but it can happen.

So basically what you're saying is that there's no absolutely secure
way of handling on-line credit card charges. So why dog on PayPal
specifically? Which would you use? Would your suggestion cooperate
with a brand new company? I'm sure they would be interested in
offering as many payment solutions as possible. Suggestions are
always welcome.