Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:28:17 UTC 2007

On 8/8/07, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
> Which is exactly why you should wait until they announce the terms of
> use, quality, reliability, integrity and fee schedule before assuming
> it's all bad stuff. :) You are not going to get your questions
> answered until they are able to answer them. They have made it clear
> that they are not ready to divulge the details of the service, yet. I
> see all this speculation and complaining about the service and no one
> even knows what the service will cost or exactly what they will
> provide. Yikes! I admire their courage for starting out on this
> business venture. I would never want to provide any such service if
> this is the response I would get.

We're all standing outside the same door here, waiting for something,
wanting something... Many with cash in hand, so to speak.

It's kind of crazy to think people should want something, but not talk
about it or think about it or ask about it "until we say so"  Think
anyone could have got a herd of people outside Best Buy waiting for an
X-box or something to "stop talking about it, you shouldn't talk about
it until you buy one."