[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:50:40 UTC 2007

On 8/8/07, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> Please remember:
>  * None of us are getting paid for this (in fact, it's been costing us
>   money)
>  * We all have full time "real" jobs, and some of us have even had to
>   use up vacation time for this endeavor.
>  * We were given a VERY tight deadline to get things up and running, so
>   what you see is NOT (note "is" not "might") the final product.

Chris, all:

Several of us on this llist may be in a position to assist with the
either hosting and/or bandwidth involved in providing this data.. Are
there any plans to widen out the hosting foodprint of the data?

I realize we're not talking about large amounts of data (at least to
feed an individual days worth of data) but having multiple locations
(latency) would help offset the costs there are, as well as providing
benefit to the users.

Feel free to contact me offline if needed.