Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:06:07 UTC 2007

I didn't hear the complaints, sorry.

I heard a lot of questions.  I heard some speculation.  Those things
don't bother me too much.

Can you point out where someone said about schedulesdirect.org that
"it costs too much" or that "the data is unreliable."  If someone
actually knows the details on that, and I missed it, I'd like to find
it.  But I just didn't see it.

Honesty, I think maybe somehow you could be feeling reactionary, and
your somehow perceiving a question as a complaint.  The two are not
the same, they have different tone and intent.  Maybe you think
someone has the intent that they don't really have, and your
projecting some of your own feelings on it?