Peter A. Jones peter_alan_jones at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 20:46:34 UTC 2007

Well, I, for one, will calmly wait for more information before pitching my [still-not-fully-functional] Mythbox into the Mississipi.

This DD "debate" has, however, forced me to come to a different decision - to go back to "email daily digest only"!

Good luck, Devs!

Robert, please find something more constructive to do!  (I can't believe I just read EVERY ONE of those emails!)

Pete