[mythtv-users] Startup screen for myth

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:25:05 UTC 2007

On 08/08/2007, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I didnt change anything on my mythfrontend settings but all the sudden after
> a reboot MythTV starts on MythPictures.  I don't see where i can select
> startup screen to show the home screen.
>
> I can simply push the back button until I am at the home screen but its
> kinda enoying as I dont even use Myth Pictures.
>
> Am I missing it?  How can i change it back?

Not sure, but as Paul said if you leave media connected to the box (a
DVD movie or data disc in the drive,?) the media monitor will
(erroneosly IMO) load the relevant plugin at startup. I would check
the logfile as mythfrontend is started to see whether there are
messages relating to mythgallery.
--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: