[mythtv-users] MythWeb Access Help

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Aug 9 00:45:10 UTC 2007

Can someone help me figure out how to restrict access to certain
areas of MythWeb?

My mythweb install is internet-accessible. Right now I'm using
an .htaccess file at the root of the mythweb directory to limit
access to only valid users. I want to give access to my music library
to my kids, but I don't want them messing with scheduling or
streaming video or anything like that. Initially, I want to have two
levels of security. One that allows full control of everything in
mythweb and it's children and one that only allows access to mythweb/
music/. Any ideas on the best way to implement this (also without
having to log in twice if I log in with my account and want to listen
to music)? I'm using Apache 2.2.4.

Thanks,

Brad