[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct: some more actual info

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 00:45:35 UTC 2007

On 8/8/07, Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> Unburying this one too, for people who killfiled the long thread;
> thanks Daniel.

Thank you, Jay, for bringing these to light.

The other thread was so painful to go through...  It seemed there were 10
negative comments to every positive one, even though the reality was that
the handful of people that were posting negatives were firing replies like
rabbits in heat.

So I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the people who
have worked hard to make schedulesdirect.org a reality.  Just a short time
ago, we were all in a tizzy over what to do.  These people worked their
butts off to develop a solution.

I don't want them to think, based on the negative response of a vocal few,
that their work is going unappreciated.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Tom