[mythtv-users] A hope regarding the new SchedulesDirect methodology

Asher freedenizen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:28:56 UTC 2007

I too, have this situation and I see it as being one of the biggest
headaches moving over.  I currently have 3 accts at zap2it labs due to
different channels I can get from ATSC, QAM, analog cable, and
Firewire via a dct6200.  I think that patch is going to be getting A
LOT of testing very shortly.

While I understand that this is a fundamental low level issue, but
maybe there is a way around it by having a higher level account that
people have at SD, which is a container for multiple other accounts
that contain the lineups.