Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Thu Aug 9 16:39:43 UTC 2007

> > have a completely separate tech support mailinglist/forum, or will it
> > just be part of mythTV like labs.zap2it was? Since it's a commercial
> > service, is it fair to rely on the community for tech support needs,
> > or is it really a non-profit sort of service provider?
>
> I would suspect they'll run their own ML/forums (vBulletin is worth
> paying the money for, guys).

 Schedules Direct will have it's own lists, forums and such. While mythtv
will be able to use schedulesdirect, and some mythdevs are members of the team,
Schedules direct is not a part of MythTV.

 Currently there is only an accouncements list,  but soon we will see
others lists and such setup.

 For those wanting to be on the announcements list check out