[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Announces Initial Pricing

Ryan mythtv-users at mandrake.us
Thu Aug 9 17:26:27 UTC 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 10:28:55AM -0500, Dewey Smolka exclaimed:

>Congratulations and thank you to everyone involved in setting this up.
>I have no problem at all with the rate. While I'd be very pleased if
>we can reach the $20 target by next year, the initial rate is more
>than reasonable.
>
>In fact, I'm willing to volunteer $60-$100 for the first year if
>having the money upfront will help handle administration and
>infrastructure costs.
>
>Great job guys, and thank you again.

I agree.... my wife and I have used our mythtv system as our only DVR
for the last three years. I think $5 a month is completely reasonable. I
would pay upfront as well if it would help. Thanks for taking the time
and effort to get this done for the community.

-Ryan