[mythtv-users] TMS <-> SD deal makes LifeHacker.com

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Fri Aug 10 02:11:58 UTC 2007

Goals are great...but $20/yr is only one possible future.  The reality today
is $60/yr.

This is not a criticism - just an observation that the current price may be
a deterrent to many.  Consider the initial BLUE RAY dvd drives at $3000
each.  The price was high, and even "justified".  Sure the price came down
over time...but the initial pricing kept the mainstream out.  As for myth,
losing the mainstream Myth user (from EPG data) could have a serious
negative impact...

MD