[mythtv-users] Does anyone recognise this case?

Wade Maxfield mythtv at hotblack.co.nz
Fri Aug 10 04:58:24 UTC 2007

>On Aug 9, 2007, at 7:48 PM, Lee McLaren wrote:
>
>>  I am interested in building a new front end for my Myth setup, I like
>>  the look of these cases, does anyone know where I can buy them?
>>
>>  http://www.vidabox.com/Products/ZERO.htm
>>
>>  http://www.vidabox.com/Products/STEALTH.htm
>
>Did you miss the "Where to buy" link at the top of the links you sent?
>http://www.vidabox.com/find_dealer.htm

Did you miss the original question?  8)

The OP (very ambiguously) was asking if anyone knew where to buy
cases like that, not the complete product.
They look quite similar to a HushPC (http://hushpc.co.uk/) but again
these are unfortunately complete products.   I don't of anyone who
sells just the case...

  - Wade