[mythtv-users] Does anyone recognise this case?

Fredrik Hallgarde mythtv at tedde.nu
Fri Aug 10 06:02:07 UTC 2007

>>> I am interested in building a new front end for my Myth setup, I like
>>> the look of these cases, does anyone know where I can buy them?
>>>
>>> http://www.vidabox.com/Products/ZERO.htm
>>>
>>> http://www.vidabox.com/Products/STEALTH.htm
>>>

> I don't want to buy a complete system, just the case, they don't seem
> to sell it as a separate item.
>
> regards
>
> Lee McLaren
I recognize the cases, those are HFX cases.
The main site and online store seems to be
http://www.hifiatx.com/hfx.php?module=cm-spec&lang=EN
http://www.mcubed-store.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21

In Sweden they are available at pccity.se (HFX Mini Heatsink Case Bundle).

I thought the one I saw (the HFX Mini / Vidabox Stealth) was nice but a
bit "plastic", reminded me of a Sega Megadrive (16 bit ;). Obviously its
the cover/front that is plastic and not the heatsinks on the sides.
Hope that helps.

Fredrik