[mythtv-users] MythWeb - Mix SVN & Package?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Sat Aug 11 10:56:06 UTC 2007

Hi all

I have just finished a full rebuild of my machine after some nasty
things happened. This time I used the packaged version of Myth from the
Fiesty (Ubuntu) packages and only now realise that MythWeb is not the
same as I had. The packaged version seems to have less functionality
than what I had Friday (things like the "Currently recording" display in
Recorded Programs).

My question is, can I use the SVN version of MythWeb on my Fiesty
package install? I really miss the extra bits...

Cheers
Bruce